Monday, February 18, 2008

Hey Rasheed! Can I Get A Dunk!





Hey Rasheed when you make the All Star team its an honor. Next time you make one, honor us by trying. When you are 6'11 and you take 5 shots and all 5 are three pointers something is wrong. Now if you would have made more than 1-5 then so be it BUT YOU DIDN'T.

I know you wanted to take your trip All Star Weekend break to the Bahamas and get some sun rays but you made it as a injury reserve player so BOSS UP!

**AHEEM! I heard you did some community service for children and residents of New Orleans through the NBA Cares Program. Thank you very much for that. Community Work like that is worth a lot more than the All Star Game. I mean the no defense until the last 6 minutes game.

However during the game, can I at least get a Rasheed to the Hoop for a Decent Dunk! Everyone else showed you up. Even Tim Duncan was halfway banging close to the rim. (Well banking close to the rim)

**AHEEM! I will give you your props on defense for your two block shots and five rebounds.

Its ok Rasheed... You win the NBA Championship and I'll personally see to it that you that you get a month long trip to the Bahamas!

Sincerely Your Personal Motivator,

John W. Davis

No comments: