Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Shaq Raps on Kobe's Head, says that he Ruined his Marriage

Just when you thought the war of words between Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant had finally been laid to rest, the battle now appears to be back on.

This time, it's taking on a lyrical tone.

In a video released on TMZ.com, O'Neal is shown doing a freestyle rap in a New York City nightclub in which he takes several shots at his former Lakers teammate.

"Kobe (expletive), tell me how my a** tastes," went the chorus, which O'Neal repeatedly encouraged the crowd to sing along with him.

O'Neal also referenced Bryant's inability to lead the Lakers past the Celtics in the 2008 NBA Finals: "Last week Kobe couldn't do without me."

The Celtics downed the Lakers in six games, keeping Bryant from claiming his first title since L.A. traded O'Neal to the Miami Heat following the 2003-04 season. O'Neal, meanwhile, has won a championship without Bryant, helping the Heat to the 2006 NBA title.

More old wounds resurfaced during the rap, as well. O'Neal appeared to blame Bryant for the breakup of his marriage, singing, "I'm a horse. Kobe ratted me out. That's why I'm getting divorced.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/06/23/shaq-attacks-kobe-you-ruined-my-marriage/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the hook of the song "Kobe how my ass tastes" is a direct reference to Kobe hitting the Denver girl raw from the anal area where he got charged for rape. Your thoughts?

The beat is cool and yes, Shaq has brought excitement back to the Shaq-Kobe feud.

Hawksta said...

I am not a Kobe fan by any means, but I believe Shaq went too far in his freestyle. He already made a statement to the Lakers and the rest of the world by winning a championship in Miami. It was unnecessary and disrespectful to blast Kobe like that in public. I expected more class from the Big Cactus.

Anonymous said...

Kobe deserved every lyric of that rap. He's an asshole who cheats on his wife with women he doesn't know and fucks em with no condom. But then again, Shaq fucked old nasty ass superhead. What makes NBA wives marry these dudes?