Monday, December 3, 2007

He threw it off the backboard and looked to our student section before he caught it and dunked it. I was amazed. "This is a White Dude" doing this . I almost felt like getting up and cheering, but I stopped because he played on the other team which was our rival.


I had the privilege of seeing David Lee play in high school. I was a junior at St.Louis University High School while David was a senior at Chaminade Prep. David Lee was super sick in high school. I mean the boy was a McDonald's All-American. He won the slam dunk competition and was a four year star at the University of Florida.


It's a shame that he plays for the New York Knicks. I had high hopes for the Knicks when the season started. They just traded for Zach Randoph and the roster from last year was making some great strides. I just knew for sure that they were gonna be at least decent this year.

Whose to blame? Isaiah, Stephon, management or the whole team. It doesnt matter at this point. All I know is that somebody needs to get FIRED or TRADED.


David Lee's prolly one of the best kept secrets in the NBA. David averaged a double double last season (He didnt start and played only 30 minutes per)

No comments: